Monday, October 18, 2010

Ultimate Cheat Day

There were no steak and cheese bowls. I just got a steak and cheese wrap from D'Angelo. I know. I ate a wrap. Thats the first wrap I've eaten in probably over six months. I deserved it though, I was so tired and I watched "The Lovely Bones" all by myself. Don't do that. That movie is twisted. I've been Googling murder all morning. Here is a list of ways to not get murdered this winter...I would recommend printing it out and hanging it up.

Like I said before, the month long Paleo Challenge really didn't mean a whole lot to me because I was already eating Paleo long before it started. But when it ended, I obviously acted like it was the hardest month of my life and stuffed my face with brownies, donuts and steak and cheese wraps. Hell to the yeah.

I realize that I write a lot of posts on here that really focus on the days where I mess up. I promise I have good days too. In fact, I have mostly good days. But if "Lovely Bones" taught me anything, its that if I am going to be molested and slaughtered in some weird underground clubhouse built by the psycho next door neighbor tomorrow, I am going to eat six brownies, a donut stick, a chocolate glazed donut, and a steak and cheese wrap TODAY. Thats an actual list of what I ate.

But thats the glory of the cheat day, people. You can screw up one day, and fix it the next. Today I haven't eaten a thing. I know, I know, breakfast is so effing important blah blah blah. Hey guess what? If you consume 7,000 calories yesterday, breakfast isn't so crucial anymore. I have my chicken and spinach for lunch, and I am almost 100% sure I'll make it to noon without dying, even though I skipped breakfast. I may however, get spotted by a psycho murderer and not make it for five more minutes. Life is full of surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment