Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Sucks



You know what. Friday sucks. I only like Frinight. I made that up. It means Friday night. I graduated college summa cum laude.

Yesterday I went to the doctors because I thought I had skin cancer on my face. The doctor looked at the questionable freckle for one second, said it was fine, and then jammed me with a tetanus shot. Then I had to get blood taken. WTF? Naturally I was stressed out by this shocking and unexpected turn of events, so I did what any normal person would do and drank tons of wine at Quan's Kitchen. Hey, at least its Phantom approved.

Needless to say, I look really good right now and feel really great. And I just realized I went to a Chinese restaurant after I just declared my hate for them on Monday. Please never listen to anything I say because while I may be tetanus free, I am clearly a liar and a d-bag.

The Paleo challenge ends tomorrow. That doesn't really mean anything to me though, because my Paleo challenge is never-ending. But for the people at my gym, and anyone else who may have done the challenge from this blog (ha!) its over tomorrow. So go make yourself a Sour Patch Kid casserole little champions! You did it!

Actually, the interesting thing is that a lot of people at the gym are planning on sticking to Paleo even after tomorrow because they love it so much. How could you not love a lifestyle that makes you skinny, sexy and healthy so that you can parade your hot bod all over the planet for way longer? One gym member even figured out how to make Paleo brownies. Here is a recipe for these. Make me some. Thanks, bye!

And by the way...Happy Frinight! I love weekends more than anyone. Especially since I got into CrossFit, because there is NOTHING that makes me happier than doing an awesome workout in the morning, sitting around all day like a useless idiot, and then cooking a gigantic dinner and slamming it down my throat. That is my perfect day. I will be a little bit cheesy and say that I am very lucky to have Nick around cracking horrible jokes and telling 20 minute stories that could be told by a normal person in five seconds, because a day of sitting and cooking would not be as fun without him . This weekend I am going to make steak and cheese bowls. I'll post a picture and recipe on Monday. Whatever you all do this weekend, enjoy yourselves! Get outside and do something active! That way when you end up at Quan's totally shizz-hammered a few hours later, you won't feel like a TOTAL loser. Only a little loser. See ya Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment