Wednesday, September 15, 2010

FIGHT GONE BAD

I am participating in a fundraiser at my gym for the Wounded Warriors and Livestrong Foundations called Fight Gone Bad. Instead of doing a road race, CrossFitters all come together to do Fight Gone Bad, which is one of the recurring CrossFit workouts. This event is going down Saturday September 25th from 7-11am at CrossFit508 in Attleboro and it is open to ANYONE. I would really appreciate any donations, but I would LOVE if anyone reading this would want to come down and participate. The workout can be scaled to anyones abilities, and several people work at the same time at different stations. This way, you don't have to be scared of coming in LAST PLACE! I PROMISE a great time to anyone who shows up, so feel free to ask me any questions.

I am currently in no position to be donating to charities, so no worries if you are just too poor to help. But even $2 will make a difference! :)

Here is the link to donate to the cause.

FIGHT GONE BAD

No comments:

Post a Comment