Thursday, September 23, 2010

Busy Week...


I apologize for the lack of posts this week. For once, I am busy at work with actual things to do! It sucks changing jobs and you just sit there and feel like more of a pain in the ass than a help. But now I am slowly (very slowly) starting to help out. Then by the time I get home from the gym and eat its late and I pass out. My life is so thrilling.

The Paleo Challenge is going great. I haven't had any major cheats or lost that many food points. Sunday night I had a Blizzard. It was awesome. So that was a 2 point day because otherwise I was perfection. How is everyone else doing?

Tomorrow marks my one month of no booze. I will post my reflections on the month probably sometime tomorrow afternoon. 99% sure its going to either be a haiku or just my mug shot when I get arrested for drinking out of a box of Franzia while driving to work tomorrow morning. Same same.

Also, even though I have already solicited the living crap out of everyone I know, Saturday is Fight Gone Bad at CrossFit508. If anyone is interested in donating, there is a link to my page a few posts down. Also, if anyone wants to come, let me know. It really will be so fun and I am going to drink a beer directly afterwards so maybe I will let you have one (no I won't, bring your own.) But for realz, its for a good cause and I promise you will come out of it alive.

OK, I gotta get back to work. Busy woman/girl. At least its Thursday. Thursday is a good day. Especially today because its the first day of fall. :) This means I get to buy tons of new clothes and wear them to my couch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment